Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 12: Koh Phagnan, Thailand: Islands!

7am: Hopped on a boat to the tropical island, Koh Phagnan!  This is kinda sad, actually, because I had eaten something bad earlier at some weird bus stop, and I felt really sick, then when I was on the boat, I puked.  Then... I think while I was away puking, someone stole my camera?  Goodbye pics!  So sad!

noon: Got to my hostel on the island, did some hiking, bought some neon yellow booty shorts, and a new camera.  Ready to party!  Koh Phagnan is basically one of the biggest party centers of the world.  I hope I have enough drinking funds!  I spent a lot of time reading (but more like sleeping) on the beach.  I'm staying in a room with some girls from England (Nicki), Australia (Alyssa, 21), and Connecticut (Erin, 23).  I'm here for 5 days!












No comments:

Post a Comment