Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 7: Khanchanaburi, Thailand

9:30am: Took a mini-van full of Israelis, Germans, and Spanish to my next town.  I had booked some reservations online at some resort spa, but.... I said fuck it.  I went w/Carlos and Nacho (36, Barcelona) to this tiny hostel that they were going to.  I got the last room!  It's this private room in a stilt house on the famous River Kwai. 5USD/night?  Hah...  Anyway, the hostel and everything is all good.

noon: Carlos and I checked out the bridge over the River Kwai.  I hung out with a tiger cub and petted it.  :)

7pm: We also caught a baby bird that fell from a tree!  We tried feeding it, and we put it back in the tree.  :)

10pm: There's a funny city strip with a ton of prostitutes and foreigners hanging out.  I also met a Finn!  Hanging out with Spaniards and Finns... just like a couple years ago in Madrid!  Anyway, his name is Villa (27, construction worker), and we had an awesome time at the bars and everything.  Love those Finns.

No comments:

Post a Comment